Friday, August 17, 2012

Unreal Candy

Before I was offered a campaign on BzzAgent I had no idea what Unreal Candy was.
Click on the picture to go to the webpage I checked out the website and was astonished at the nutritional value comparisons they had on there.
Take their version of M&M's. The candy is made with no corn syrup, no artificial ingredients, no GMO's (genetically modified organism), no preservatives, and has a low glycemic index (good news for me, since I am diabetic). I bought the UN 41 to try and share at work tomorrow for a meeting. They are tasty.  They do not taste the same as M&M's to me, they taste like chocolate chips or Sno-Caps. When compared side by side the break down speaks for itself:
                            UN 41              Peanut M&M's
Serving Size         42 grams              47.9 grams
Calories               190                      230
Sugar                   19G                     31G
Total Fat              10G                       9G
Carbs                   24G                     34G
Fiber                    3G                         1G
Protein                 4G                         2G

They also have versions of Peanut M&M's, Snickers, Milky Way, and Peanut Butter cups.
Are you ready to unjunk your candy?

I love that the shells are not the same color as M&M's.

**I learned of this candy via BZZAgent. What is BZZAgent you ask. BZZAgent is a company that helps other companies get their products and services noticed using a word of mouth method. It is pretty awesome. I have been involved in quite a few campaigns. **

No comments:

Post a Comment