Friday, January 20, 2012

Are you Smarterer?

Yes I know that I am a teacher and that smarterer is not a word, but check this out.



This website lets you answer questions and compare yourself to others. Personally I have taken the BZZAgent, Facebook Disney Movies, Harry Potter, 80's trivia, Angry Birds, and Twilight tests. Can you guess which one I scored highest in?

I learned of this website via BZZAgent. What is BZZAgent you ask. BZZAgent is a company that helps other companies get their products and services noticed using a word of mouth method. It is pretty awesome. I have been involved in quite a few campagins. The last service I reviewed before Smarterer was About.Me, check that post out here. The last product I reviewed was Burt's Bees.

Email me for more information at antisocialum@gmail.com

(I scored highest on the Disney Movies Trivia Test)

No comments:

Post a Comment